Sunday, September 19, 2010

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

I am horrible. I said I would keep up with this, and yet, here we are....nothing done about it! Okay, let's see....summer was great! Kids are now in 1st grade and pre-3's and thriving! Nothing normal around here...as usual. THis last weekend, we fractured a finger (P), we scrapped skin off of the toes on 1 foot (C), we had our arm stuck in the party city automatic sliding door (C)..and I am pretty sure I will receive a bill for that ( I took, or shall I say, threw the door off the hinges retrieving her arm!) and then I dropped a butter knife, and it stuck into my toe....straight up! Like I said, nothing short of a usual life for me! Oh, I did have a health scare, but God is good, and again....something weird, but totally okay for me......I love my life! (even if I do need a good amount of coke and advil to make it through it!)

No comments: