Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ladies and Gents...I give you Batman & Cheetah











So everyone who knows me, knows that I am crazy nuts about Fall! I love this season more than chocolate, maybe more than my cat! Here are some quick pics from our fall fun! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Batman and Cheetah! I pulled P out of school on Monday and took the kids to the Arboretum for a day trip! We do this every Holiday! It is kind of a tradition with me! LOVe all the kid activies on Mommy and Me dates! The kids just love it! There is a photographer there, a petting zoo and most fun of all....................The Fantastic Face Painter whose line is also a fantastic hour long! But what is a mamma to do! Look at those adorable mugs! These 2 are the most well behaved children on outings! So what fun was had by all! Here is also a pic of the kids great jack-o-lantern croc like shoes! TDF! Oh' and those are my new floors! I will blog later, so much going on......the flip flops are flippin' floppin' everywhere these crazy busy days! Love to all of God's little pumpkins out there!

No comments: