Friday, October 24, 2008

waaaaaa waaaa waaaaa

Okay. WHy is it that I always feel like I am left in the dark on things. I am having a pathetic, poor me day today. I look and feel yucky today. I was suppose to come back home and clean after taking P to school. But as always, things come up. More so, I decided that for the first time today, even though I never actually look like I am put together, I decided to not even attempt looking cute. So I wake up, throw on my clothes and get the kiddos ready and head out the door. Afterall, P doesn't even want me to walk him in. So I am thinking, okay, I will just let him out and run! NOPE, UH HUH, NADA, Ain't gonna Happen Mamma! TOday, of all days, I hear from my sweet 5 year old " Mommy, sister wants to go in with me and she is crying. I have to make her happy, she is my sister." How in the world can you tell your sweet, loving boy....."Mamma looks like death!" So in we all go! Mamma's hair clip and all. Ugh. So that was the 8 O"clock hour!Just ignore me today. I am a blah.

No comments: